Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
10,711 Posts
T20 is what you want, the instructions said a different screw driver unless they changed after 2011. You buy in a 8 piece set not by handle. Find your 3 letter color code(GAZ Summit white GAR Black Granite Metallic for example) and order them that way. I'll say do this with windows down in the event you screw up. The screw needs to be turned until handles come off and stop. You never at any point remove a single screw in install. 1st door will take you 19 mins then 4 mins for the rest of the doors after you figure out you were scared the 1st time.

·
10,711 Posts
Same video I used. As Robby said, no modifications needed to fit. Find the smallest flat head and slowly pry or you can break the tab on the lock cover. The plugs are easy to get off and remember stop turning the screw when the 2 pieces are ready to come out.

·
10,711 Posts
T20 is the right screw driver/bit but the instructions included says T25 which is larger than the actual screw. 2011 may have different screws since even the actual LTZ handles went through a change in 12. That T20 also comes in handy for bumper removal and separating the silver from the black on the steering wheel trim.

·
10,711 Posts
anybody with a white cruze want to swap handles?? I have the ones with the chrome strip, and I want the monochromatic look.
You may be better off making a want to buy thread in the link below. Which reminds me I need to sell the handles in post #22 eventually.

Cruze Parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.