Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I guess I won't be buying 32-44 oz Thirstbusters at Circle k in the foam cups anymore!!

They fit pretty snug into the Cruze center console cupholders....so much so that you could end up with quite a mess trying to get them out of the cupholder!!

Opt for the QT plastic 32-52 oz cups...they slide in and out of the Cruze cupholders without the enourmous effort of trying to get the foam cups out!!!

Almost had a bad mess in my 2 week old Cruze with the foam cup....tried to get it out, lid came off in my hand, straw went flying, but thank goodness I had already drank enough of it before putting it into the cupholder, otherwise my drink would've been all over the console!!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Wow, I guess I won't be buying 32-44 oz Thirstbusters at Circle k in the foam cups anymore!!

They fit pretty snug into the Cruze center console cupholders....so much so that you could end up with quite a mess trying to get them out of the cupholder!!

Opt for the QT plastic 32-52 oz cups...they slide in and out of the Cruze cupholders without the enourmous effort of trying to get the foam cups out!!!

Almost had a bad mess in my 2 week old Cruze with the foam cup....tried to get it out, lid came off in my hand, straw went flying, but thank goodness I had already drank enough of it before putting it into the cupholder, otherwise my drink would've been all over the console!!
I'm guessing that rubber surround could also be easily removed.

I almost had the same accident with a large cup from corner bakery

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
did you know there cup holders in the door that are huge and they dont have the rubber so its perfect for Styrofoam cups

·
Banned
1,123 Posts

That would have been some mess. Glad it worked out ok. I'm not wild about these cup holders to begin with. They are too far down for me. The cup holder in my Malibu was much easier to access because it was much higher. Try the door cup holder out. It might be a better fit.

I was JUST talking to some friends from Gilbert, AZ last night. They were asking me all about my new Cruze.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...in southwest deserts (CA,AZ,NM,TX), the term "...thirst buster..." has a much bigger (drier) meaning than elsewhere ( :rolleyes: ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts