Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of Chevy Cruze's around Clarksville lately. I've seen a few people start to trick them out. I'm thinking we stop this chevy cobalt **** and start up a cruze meet up. I've started modding out my cruze and would love to see what other people have done to theirs!

· Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I live in VA Beach, but I'm trying to set up a meet in may when one of our vendors comes out here to visit his family, we might have 3 guys right now, but I'm also trying to set up a meet sometime in Richmond at the dragstrip. If you guys are interested, let me know! I wouldn't mind driving to TN, but my wife just had a baby...

· Premium Member
2,211 Posts
I'm taking the last train to Clarksville and I'll meet you at the station! Sorry. Couldnt help myself!

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is fairly simple still. I have a black 2011 Cruze LT RS. Clothe interior (Also Black) I have 18" Motegi Rims On Motivo Lo Pros. I have a system in it as well. 2 MTX Audio 12"s. I have my Red underglow getting put on the 1st of May. Will post pics soon.

I'd be willing to meet up just about anywhere in the area. Even if it's small mods would be great to swap ideas around and see what everyone else is working with!

· Registered
203 Posts
Just so happens I'll be down there the weekend of the 19th & 20th.

My wife's friend is having a graduation party for her son who just graduated HS. The party is in Gallatin.

I'm not going there, but she's going to be driving past my parents house so I figured I'd hitch a ride and visit with them while she's at the party. My parents live in Cadiz.

I doubt I'll be able to meet up with anyone. I'll be car-less.

Too bad, though. It'd be fun to meet a lot of you and swap ideas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.