Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little LED light on both my climate control dials decided to burn out. It happened randomly on both of the dials so I'm thinking there is a fuse involved in this matter? Especially since it's a 2016 and only has 20k kms. I looked at the fuse panel diagram and couldn't find the associated fuse for these little dials (assuming it is in fact a fuse causing this). No other light is burned out except for these two. See the screenshot on the exact lights that burned out: Vehicle Car Mid-size car Center console Compact car

Any ideas?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
The little LED light on both my climate control dials decided to burn out. It happened randomly on both of the dials so I'm thinking there is a fuse involved in this matter? Especially since it's a 2016 and only has 20k kms. I looked at the fuse panel diagram and couldn't find the associated fuse for these little dials (assuming it is in fact a fuse causing this). No other light is burned out except for these two. See the screenshot on the exact lights that burned out: View attachment 242882

Any ideas?
That sounds like a great topic for 'Have any "Stupid" questions?'

·
Registered
20 Posts
must be a 2016 thing, as my 2015 does not turn off with a double tap, if i have it on defrost and tap defrost again, it will switch back to whatever i was using previously before defrost but does not shut off like yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts