Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

clunk noise while parking/turning left

3910 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Taramichele
I haven't been on since last year, I have a 2011 LS auto, from february 2011, no issues until now at 7500 miles I'm noticing a faint "clunk" with being able to "feel it" with my left foot from left suspension area when parking and making a full left turn of wheel. Nothing when full turn to right.
I tried searching for other posts first, but couldn't find this exact condition. Any ideas?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I haven't been on since last year, I have a 2011 LS auto, from february 2011, no issues until now at 7500 miles I'm noticing a faint "clunk" with being able to "feel it" with my left foot from left suspension area when parking and making a full left turn of wheel. Nothing when full turn to right.
I tried searching for other posts first, but couldn't find this exact condition. Any ideas?

Cruzemeister,
I would suggest that you take your Cruze into your dealership and have them look into this for you. They are in the best position to get your vehicle diagnosed for you. I would like you to keep me posted on this issue. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please feel free to message me.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.