Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the front shocks change on my Chevy Cruze 2012 model. I had KYB shocks fitted. The ride is better the front is not bouncing anymore.

However I have now a new problem when I turn the steering wheel slightly left or right When the car is mobile or at a standstill. I hear a clunk left and clunk right.

I originally took the car in to have the lower ball joints looked at because of a Rattle sound coming from the front. My shocks had no problem in the sense that there no Bounce and the ride was sweet.

I was told there’s nothing wrong with the lower ball joint arms. I was also told there’s nothing wrong with my suspension. The dismantle lower control arm to check. When I left the repair shop is when I noticed the car was bouncing I thought I’ll change the shock have to change it anyway could be coincidental that the shocks started playing up but I doubt that very much it was good to change the front shocks anyway because I had change the back one in the pass.

So the original sound is still present after changing the shocks and now I was told that it’s the lower bowl and joint that needs to be changed therefore I’m going to get them changed as well to see if the ride gets better. With the steering left and right turn in clunk is something new to me does anyone know what it could possibly be

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I trying to attach url video however this site would not let me become I am a new member.

·
Super Moderator
6,853 Posts
Welcome Aboard!(y)

I am having a difficult time reading and understanding your post. Could you try and edit it?

As for the video, upload it to youtube, copy the address of the video and just paste it into the reply window. It will automatically show.

Moved from introductions to suspension

1 - 3 of 3 Posts