Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
HI ! I just had the plugs removed on my 2011 Cruze LTZ & found the gap to be .022. Had them gaped to .028. New air filter. Is this a big enough difference in spark plug gap to cause some of my bad city mileage?

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
coastlvr, next time to make a new topic, don't name it your username. Give it a title.

When you make a new thread and it says "Title" make it relevant to the question/concern of the "post". (I.E. This thread is about plugs so i renamed it swapped out plugs)

I left your username on it, so you can recognize it and go back to it. But don't make any threads with only your username, that way we can better help you!

ALSO! When you want to reply to your own thread, click "+Reply to thread" but don't click on "Make new thread" it will confuse you and others in helping you.

Thanks

Anyways!

Yeah you should be seeing some improved gas mileage on this, and also go to this thread:

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/27-fuel-economy/5387-how-get-better-fuel-economy.html

LOTS of good information on what else you can do.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
To ikermit do you know that you are writing to an 83 year old person and in the future please refere to him as Sir !

To Coastlvr . I love it as you would like is fine with me . Glad that we could help with your diagnosis and , ikermit , jon does give good advice from time to time .
There is s few good tips about how to increase gas mileage here about , you just have to do research !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts