Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze with 58,300 miles on it and over the weekend my engine light came on and the diagnostic check revealed it is my turbo boost and I just wanted to know if it is still ok to drive or does it need to be taken care of right away..Thank you for your input

·
2,170 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello Everyone, I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze with 58,300 miles on it and over the weekend my engine light came on and the diagnostic check revealed it is my turbo boost and I just wanted to know if it is still ok to drive or does it need to be taken care of right away..Thank you for your input
Hello kerrianne64,

I'm sorry to learn about the code you're experiencing with your Cruze. If you decide to move forward with repairs, we'd be more than happy to facilitate that process and review this in greater detail. We're available via private message and would need your VIN, contact information, and dealer name to get started.

Keep us posted!

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.