Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I let my wife drive my 14 Cruze diesel two days ago and the check engine light came on. I used my code reader and got P11D7. I let my car sit yesterday and when I tried to drive it in the evening the second code came up. The display read "poor diesel exhaust fluid" and I also noticed my side mirror indicators no longer work. Is this related?
I got my car from CarMax without the warranty because it wasn't in the monthly payment budget. How can I resolve the issues that randomly decided to pop up?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,374 Posts
So I let my wife drive my 14 Cruze diesel two days ago and the check engine light came on. I used my code reader and got P11D7. I let my car sit yesterday and when I tried to drive it in the evening the second code came up. The display read "poor diesel exhaust fluid" and I also noticed my side mirror indicators no longer work. Is this related?
I got my car from CarMax without the warranty because it wasn't in the monthly payment budget. How can I resolve the issues that randomly decided to pop up?

Possible causes for P11D7:

Faulty Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor
Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor harness is open or shorted
Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection

As for the P22EE:

In a GM OBD-II listing, I found a reference to a particular AFS control circuit being low and a note saying the injector has a short to ground or is open. I do not think it is valid for the Cruze though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.