Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P0171 and a P0302 code. I replaced all spark plugs and a new valve cover. If anyone has any advice on what could be causing my car to hesitate while accelerating please let me know. Trying to do the cheapest route as possible.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
966 Posts
One is too lean and the other is a misfire on cylinder 2. What does cylinder 2 look like, what about the coil?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn’t replace the coil pack. Should I? And what do you mean by too lean ? Thank you.

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have any other guess what could be letting the air in besides the valve cover ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really hope this is the problem about to order it. Also is it hard to install ? And could one code cause a lot of other codes to be thrown ?

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
966 Posts
I really hope this is the problem about to order it. Also is it hard to install ? And could one code cause a lot of other codes to be thrown ?
Yes it could, watch a few youtube videos to make sure youre comfortable installing it. You can also order the V3 kit that doesn’t require removal of the intake manifold. Check with @XtremeRevolution if you have technical questions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more question is the PCV check valve part of the valve cover cause I replaced the valve cover or is it a totally different thing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts