Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Denver looking to do any kind of Cruze meetup maybe? I wonder if anyone likes to go to Bandimere? I know they are opening up track nights soon :)

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
If you guys do a meet closer to the northern border like in Fort Collins around July 8th I could probably make it haha.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'm game except for the first half of July as I'll be in New Hampshire. Also, anyone see the article in the Denver Post about the new Altezza Motor Park east of DIA? It's supposed to be a three mile long loop similar to Watkins Glen, NY and supposedly will be open to the public when it gets built. I'd love to take my ECO someplace like this to open her up.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
I'm game except for the first half of July as I'll be in New Hampshire. Also, anyone see the article in the Denver Post about the new Altezza Motor Park east of DIA? It's supposed to be a three mile long loop similar to Watkins Glen, NY and supposedly will be open to the public when it gets built. I'd love to take my ECO someplace like this to open her up.
LOL, the main reason for my road trip is to visit Lebanon [Dartmouth] where I was born. What part of NH are you going to?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Hudson. Going to meet the third Cruze (jxski07 - 2013 ECO MT) in my family. :) How are you routing from Colorado? I'm going across I-70 as it's only 20 miles longer than I-80 and avoids almost all toll roads.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That motor park looks really sweet. I hope they can make it happen. I know when I was in the Subaru scene, High Plains Raceway was popular. I'm sure it still is. High Plains Raceway | Your Colorado Performance Driving and Racing Future

But we should get something going for a weekend maybe. Do any of you guys ever go to those car meetups at Sonic on Fri or Sat nights, I forget. I think they have them on Sundays too.

Let's try to plan something before July!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(Completely slightly off topic... :eek:fftopic:) lol I have a set of Eibach springs I want to throw on my car. I've done springs before on previous cars. I just don't have the air tools or garage/driveway space to do them now. I don't suppose anyone here in Denver might want to give me a hand? I'll buy the beer :signs015:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am new to cruze talk and just purchased a 2012 Chevy cruze 2LT. I am wondering if anyone on this forum has the same cruze I do as in the 2LT or knows a lot about cruze's in general. I have some rocker damage on the passenger side, that was already there when I bought the car. I am wondering if anyone knows of any good reliable and well priced auto body shops or people who do it for cash in general. I am also looking to meet up and see what other people have and talk about cruze's.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts