Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I had a build log awhile ago so if you're interested in me ranting about how much of a pain this was go there!

I finally finished this thing, last thing I had to do was seal off the wall and fix a major air leak and add another rear battery (which isn't included in pictures).
Before being sealed of AND with the massive air leak it metered 150.3 sealed on the dash. Will have to wait another 2 weeks to get metered.

Enjoy the pictures and ask away if you have any questions!

AND before you ask what happened to my arm wrest (always comes up) here's what happened... I live on the beach and I surf so in the summer I am always wet and they way I drive I lean on the arm wrest and over time it stretched and ripped. :p

Subwoofer Loudspeaker Vehicle audio Audio equipment Car subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Subwoofer Vehicle audio Technology Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Vehicle audio Technology Vehicle Car Audio equipment Vehicle door Family car Subwoofer Loudspeaker Vehicle audio Audio equipment Car subwoofer Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat City car Loudspeaker Subwoofer Audio equipment Technology Electronic device Subwoofer Audio equipment Loudspeaker Vehicle Vehicle audio Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Auto part

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts