Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all. Just like what the title says - I'm looking to completely debadge my cruze. I have already debadged the ones on the trunk. Now my problems is the steering wheel cap, center wheel caps (LTZ wheels), and the front bumper (most challenging part, no doubt). Anybody know where to buy the caps for my LTZ wheels and the steering wheel? I haven't had any luck finding them on the internet. Any help would be appreciate.

Here's a picture of my de-badged trunk

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
What are you planning to do with the hole on the trunk? I wouldn't leave it like that and risk rust.

Sent from my Phablet. Excuse the grammurr.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
You might want to peruse the How 2 threads under appearance ,Detailing and Interior . I am sure you will find some useful imformation amongst the threads there.

Yeah and plug yer hole in that trunk !

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Regarding that hole... I plan on debadging this spring and I've found vinyl that's a perfect color match to my car. I was thinking about getting a rounded-rectangle cut to cover that hole, but my buddy says it would stand out like a sore thumb, may not seal as well as I'd like it to, and may make a bubble/indent where the hole is. Thoughts?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
A ruuber grommet or plug should suffice . Ask a body shop !

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What are you planning to do with the hole on the trunk? I wouldn't leave it like that and risk rust.

Sent from my Phablet. Excuse the grammurr.
I've been thinking about going to a body shop to have it filled. But still looking for good ideas that'll cover it up and not stand out.

You might want to peruse the How 2 threads under appearance ,Detailing and Interior . I am sure you will find some useful imformation amongst the threads there.

Yeah and plug yer hole in that trunk !
I don't see a How To sticky thread or How-To threads under this section...

*Jelly* Just realized these are the Technostalgia tails we're all waiting for, or at least they look like them.
These are actually not Technostalgia tail lights. I was really lucky enough to buy it from someone on here who already did the wiring. I was on the buy list to pre-order those tail lights but sounds like they're still having problems with it or not working on it anymore.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Did you look in the How to library ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts