Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
but i thought its legal coz it is white in color.
any red or blue color will be illegal
You can't have any type of flashing lights on your car while moving. if your chilling in a parking lot showing off, it's fine, but not while youre moving. biiiggg no no lol. i dont like it personally. a little too show-offy for my taste. but hey. your style is your style for a reason lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can't have any type of flashing lights on your car while moving. if your chilling in a parking lot showing off, it's fine, but not while youre moving. biiiggg no no lol. i dont like it personally. a little too show-offy for my taste. but hey. your style is your style for a reason lol
thats just unfortunate for you guys
here in india there is no such rules!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Pntballer is right. If anything is flashing on your car you could get in quite a bit of trouble if you're driving. Here in Canada you're technically not even supposed to have the underbody neon glow (which is stupid anyway in my opinion) but police don't ticket you for it unless you've been pulled over for something else and you're being a dick. Same with tints if they're too dark.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Pntballer is right. If anything is flashing on your car you could get in quite a bit of trouble if you're driving. Here in Canada you're technically not even supposed to have the underbody neon glow (which is stupid anyway in my opinion) but police don't ticket you for it unless you've been pulled over for something else and you're being a dick. Same with tints if they're too dark.
cant have underglow here either. which i can understand. it could be distracting to other drivers i would imagine

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very Nice!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts