Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it be possible to buy a second computer and tune that wun instead of tuning the stock computer?
would there be any issues tuning it or any differences in power?

·
Registered
906 Posts
would it be possible to buy a second computer and tune that wun instead of tuning the stock computer?
would there be any issues tuning it or any differences in power?
You can do exactly what you are asking. No difference in power however you may need to ask Vince about which vin he will need (the cars vin or the new computers vin)

My question is why? There really isnt any reason to do this as if you want to return to stock, you can just flash the stock tune back on ur ECU

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
83 Posts
You can do exactly what you are asking. No difference in power however you may need to ask Vince about which vin he will need (the cars vin or the new computers vin)

My question is why? There really isnt any reason to do this as if you want to return to stock, you can just flash the stock tune back on ur ECU

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Can't they tell if the ecu has been modified, car has been rev'd past the stock rev limiter before? even if you flash back to stock?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also have another questions.
has anyone seen the computer thats tuned from zzp on there website? what are the perks of that computer?

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Can't they tell if the ecu has been modified, car has been rev'd past the stock rev limiter before? even if you flash back to stock?
No, they would not be able to because there is a transperency mode AND you can just flash back to stock.

It was proven on this board, by a tech that it is impossible to detect it, and you would need to dig in so deep that a tech wouldnt be able to. Only a GM Engineer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts