Registered
990 Posts
what else is displayed in your DIC ?

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
That's awesome.

I've always wanted to call my hood a bonnet but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Registered
479 Posts
I've got the small screen man how depressing anyone no if I can buy the cluster and just plug it in and expect it to work

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
First trip to Venezuela to spend some time with this woman that became my wife. Was a bit shocked to see her 97 Corolla. No OBD II, no catalytic converter. Had a distributor and a carburetor, no fuel injection. Just like ours in the early 80's.

Our EPA won't let us import European vehicles, claim they don't meet our emission standards, but as far as I could learn, their emission standards are even more stricter than ours!

Could be the reason, not emitting enough pollutants to meet the EPA standards.

Wife wanted to bring her precious baby here, no way. Each vehicle must meet the emission standards for that given year. Ha, recall driving a vehicle into California that didn't meet their emission standards a number of years ago, but got away with it. But won't get away with this if you live there.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does it also say saloon door open?
No just has a diagram showing which of the 4 doors is open.

Don't forget we also have hatch and wagon models of the Cruze.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
My Montana kept saying "DOOR AJAR". I never could convince it that a door wasn't a jar. :)

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Wife wanted to bring her precious baby here, no way. Each vehicle must meet the emission standards for that given year. Ha, recall driving a vehicle into California that didn't meet their emission standards a number of years ago, but got away with it. But won't get away with this if you live there.
When you drive into California their is no emissions test to enter our Golden State. They will check to see if you have any fruits or vegetables and possibly smell you?

·
10,713 Posts
I've got the small screen man how depressing anyone no if I can buy the cluster and just plug it in and expect it to work
Yes and no, you need the dealership to unlock it and it has to be the right year(s) to fully swap over. Not 100% sure it that works for USDM to other countries but there is always greener grass. We have all this cool stuff but we still want body color trunk trim and more than a sedan option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts