Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the group & wanted to share some pics of the Concept 1 Chevy Cruze LTZ that will be on display at SEMA in Las Vegas starting tomorrow.

We are a partner with General Motors and have built vehicles based on the platforms that GM prefers to promote for the year.

Other vehicles can be seen at www.semacentral.com searching under Concept 1.

Special thanks to the following manufactuers that helped in this build;

Pedders Suspension
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
Continental Tires
Lexani Wheels
RAZZI Ground Effects
BMC Extreme Customs
3d Carbon
Kicker CarAudio
Vizualogic
Sound Xpression
AAC/Oracle Lighting
The Finishing Touch
K&N Filters
Royal Purple
Sherwin Williams Planet Color Paint
Vermont Tuning
General Motors/Chevrolet Division

Although we know this build doesn't suit everyone, it was an approved GM/SEMA vehicle based upon our proposal & artist rendering.....and for us all that matters is that the Chevy team is happy with our product and manufacturers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Very nice. A little too much for me, but this can pass in my books! Nice build!!!

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
784 Posts
I like the exhaust. Don't care for the two tone color selection and the wheels.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Get rid of the Ram Air hood and that car would look better IMO.
Although I agree, at least it's functional. Pair it with an SRI and you're looking pretty good...

·
Registered
203 Posts
not to sound like a dick but if your partnered with gm how come there really isnt any aftermarket parts from them? didnt they make a gmpp exhaust and intake yet? That or I could be completly wrong about the info I've heard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You don't sound like a "dick". I'm open to all of the comments because really the basis of the program is for "aftermarket" companies to showcase their products on various platforms. With the Cruze, we utilized parts from Razzi, 3d Carbon, BMC Extreme Customs, MGP Caliper Covers etc. For a company like Pedders, it gives them additional exposure on the Cruze platform so current / potential owners can see what products are out there & available.

As far as what GM has for the Cruze in their parts department or available, I don't know. We work with other manufacturers such as the ones mentioned above & others like Magnaflow, K&N, Vizualogic etc to promote their products.

We know that this car isn't for everyone and trust me there are 7 other Cruzes here at SEMA that are partner builders with GM.

Again, in my first posting......like it or not, all that matters for Concept 1 is that GM/Chevrolet is happy with the finished product.

C1

not to sound like a dick but if your partnered with gm how come there really isnt any aftermarket parts from them? didnt they make a gmpp exhaust and intake yet? That or I could be completly wrong about the info I've heard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Picture from the guys at MGP Caliper Covers, SEMA 2011.

New to the group & wanted to share some pics of the Concept 1 Chevy Cruze LTZ that will be on display at SEMA in Las Vegas starting tomorrow.

We are a partner with General Motors and have built vehicles based on the platforms that GM prefers to promote for the year.

Pedders Suspension
Continental Tires
Lexani Wheels
RAZZI Ground Effects
BMC Extreme Customs
3d Carbon
Kicker CarAudio
Vizualogic
Sound Xpression
AAC/Oracle Lighting
The Finishing Touch
K&N Filters
Royal Purple
Vermont Tuning

Although we know this build doesn't suit everyone, it was an approved GM/SEMA vehicle based upon our proposal & artist rendering.....and for us all that matters is that the Chevy team is happy with our product and manufacturers.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Pretty cool. Too bad the engine is so wimpy.
Not one half-way performance engine available on this car that's out for it's second year already.
Inexcusable

Pedders Suspension
Continental Tires
Lexani Wheels
RAZZI Ground Effects
BMC Extreme Customs
3d Carbon
Kicker CarAudio
Vizualogic
Sound Xpression
AAC/Oracle Lighting
The Finishing Touch
K&N Filters
Royal Purple
Vermont Tuning

1 - 20 of 32 Posts