Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one thing that I've wondered for essentially as long as I've had this car is why it's sort of confusing looking for official parts for it. There are multiple sites that seem to do the same thing yet offer those same things in slightly different ways.

First there was this site which I went to for a while until they removed the Cruze section. Upgrades for your Performance Vehicle | Chevrolet Performance

Then I found this which looks official where I could redeem parts with my rewards or simply look up them up. Chevrolet Accessories

Then there is also this site which seems to be "performance" specific. It also feels like it might be 3rd party just beacuse the UI on the site seems a little off compared to the other GM sites I've been to. Cruze: GM Performance Motor

Just always seems weird to me when companies make it intentionally difficult to spend money. Seems like they'd want that to be incredibly easy.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
The accessories site is what you want for using points.
The first link is for really spendy overpriced stuff. IIRC the long travel kit for the Colorado is in the 20,000 to 30,000 USD range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts