Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are my CT friends out there??

New Haven area here...

My cruze is mostly around Killingworth and Wallingford some times.

We should arrange a meet to talk cruze and for a photo-shoot etc..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im in fairfield just off exit 23 on i95. Havnt had it for 24 hours. Im down for a meat.

When i had my subaru i went to the wicked big meat and it was great. Do they have anything like that in new england?

·
Registered
46 Posts
where is lordstown?

what we should do is find an "equal" area that we can all meat up every few months, have things like help installing parts and doing maintenance other than oil changes/fluid changes. i could talk to my boss and see if he would let us use our parking lot and tools to do the work. we have a full compressed air system, pneumatic tools, and a vast array of other useful tools.

the shop is located in orange ct, just off exit 41 of i95

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where is lordstown?

what we should do is find an "equal" area that we can all meat up every few months, have things like help installing parts and doing maintenance other than oil changes/fluid changes. i could talk to my boss and see if he would let us use our parking lot and tools to do the work. we have a full compressed air system, pneumatic tools, and a vast array of other useful tools.

the shop is located in orange ct, just off exit 41 of i95
Right next to me..!! Nice.. We should arrange a mini meet soon..

I'm in new haven and working in killingworth every day.

You must know my uncles place. Chips family restaurant.. Lol..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.