Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anything magical about doing this? I seemed to be able to do this with my 2014 LT but now having difficulty with the 2013 LT RS? Do I need to downgrade my phone's Bluetooth connection band?

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Should be pretty straight forward, do you have the base radio or the MyLink system?
I think it is just the base radio. I thought the same thing. Whenever I start a search on my phone, the 2 never seem to talk to each other kinda like wondering why my "AM Radio" doesn't pick up FM Channels. I already have 2 "my Vehicle" connections on my phone(one for my 2014 and one for either my 2012 Eco or my wife's Accord) Maybe I should reset the connections on the phone and try that way? I could have sworn when I connected to my 2012, I may have had to reset the connection band from my phone? I went ahead and reset all my B.T. connections on my phone and try it 2 Nite IDK I haven't really had time to fool around with it!

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it is just the base radio. I thought the same thing. Whenever I start a search on my phone, the 2 never seem to talk to each other kinda like wondering why my "AM Radio" doesn't pick up FM Channels. I already have 2 "my Vehicle" connections on my phone(one for my 2014 and one for either my 2012 Eco or my wife's Accord) Maybe I should reset the connections on the phone and try that way? I could have sworn when I connected to my 2012, I may have had to reset the connection band from my phone? I went ahead and reset all my B.T. connections on my phone and try it 2 Nite IDK I haven't really had time to fool around with it!
Well today I cleared out all the old "BT" connections on my phone and tried connecting to my radio with "BT" and no problems it worked fine. Now my phone is connected to the radio for "BT" phone calls. It is not as many people call me but I knew I could do it so it is all part of making the new car my own.

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talking to several people at work, is the Bluetooth only used for telephone calls or is it also used for listening to music? I have only used mine for phone calls

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.