Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was skeptical when I bought my EFI live tune because everyone was getting Trifecta but I liked the fact that BNRs tune is a custom tune. When you buy the kit from BNR you are getting more than just a hand held that plugs into your car. You are getting time with an actual human that knows what he is doing. Jerry has been awesome with me so far. I have made many changes to the car since getting the tune and it's awesome to just email Jerry and ask for a re-tune when I change something. This tune is endless. Want your pedal to feel more mechanical? Done. Deleted your cats and have a check engine light on? Easy peasy. Smaller tires and speedo is off? No problem. The software is super easy to use and the autocal also holds 5 Tunes. It takes less than 5 minutes to switch between tunes. Just turn the key to on, plug it into your OBD II connector select tune and go. When you first get it Jerry will have you send him your stock info which he keeps on file. Then he will send you a base tune. From there you "datalog" and tell him what you like, dislike and want to change. Datalogging is driving the vehicle with the autocal plugged in the OBD II connector. He will want some casual driving as well as some WOT. He sends you updated flash files that you save to your computer then drag and drop from folders in EFI Lives explorer software, onto the folder for your autocal while it is plugged into your computer. You do need a computer to use this however you don't have to have a computer plugged into your car like some other tuning software. This kit made me love my car much more than I already did. The best part about it is that the person behind it all is active in all of this. Jerry knows what he is doing and is wonderful to work with. BNR is amazing with their products and no other company comes close to this tuning kit they offer. It is worth every penny! Should be the first mod for anyone who is wanting to modify their Cruze.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts