Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I use to be a "Nah Sayer" about the Cruze, but after purchasing the one that my daughter picked out, from Sierra Toyota's Used Car lot, and driving it a few times, I love to drive it when I have to run errands, on the days that she doesn't take it. And after driving my Silverado, my daughter wants me to do a few mods to her Cruze: all forward facing white lights on with high beams, black bowties (hers is clear filled to the top of the chrome), phone and/or tablet holder, plus a few others that I have listed somewhere on CT.

She's currently not driving it, caught her doing 100MPH on SR58, on her way to school, the other morning.

Bought it on 28 August, was backed into by one of her classmates on 8 September (who is paying to have it repaired, last installment will be paid on 29Sep), and will be in/out of the body shop by/before mid-October.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
I had a Silverado as a week for a rental. Loved the truck (2013 crew cab, 4x4, old 4.8L). Gas was $4 a gallon at the time, and it did maybe 15 MPG the week I had it.

When I got back into my Cruze, it seemed so eager to accelerate and turn :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Mid-size car

This is the stock photo of it, that the dealership took about a week before we bought it, little over a year ago. Shortly after we bought it, the dealership changed its name, they were under new management when we bought it, and were trying to sale all of their stock that they could by the end of that month.

It's been repaired since last Thanksgiving. I've posted pictures of my daughter doing a curb check on the way back to school from lunch, and discussed her checking the stop blocks in the school parking lot. One of these weekends, SHE will repair the airdam. We're going to blackout all three bowties in the next few weeks, now that I'm up and mobile again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good call on the eco! I'm loving mine.
I've been trying to find a good phone/tablet mount too so I can monitor my Torque app.
I use a mount that slides into my CD slot. Keeps the phone clear of the windscreen. Try ebay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I am running a Pro Clip phone holder in my Cruze and very happy with it. I’ll post a pic of it once I get off work.

Reactions: Rivergoer

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good call on the eco! I'm loving mine.
I've been trying to find a good phone/tablet mount too so I can monitor my Torque app.
I use a mount that slides into my CD slot. Keeps the phone clear of the windscreen. Try ebay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
https://www.amazon.com/WizGear-Rect...&pf_rd_p=51143653-d574-5e14-a08c-77ccfb46e5ba

I'm going with this ^^^^^ one, in my Silverado, for my iPad.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FQFCZX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A546Y3QYXVZ9C&psc=1

I'm going with this ^^^^^ one for my phone.

My daughter bought the one that she uses, in the Cruze, from AutoZone. It has flexible arms to hold your phone in place.

https://www.autozone.com/gps-radar-...-panda-hug-buddy-cell-phone-holder/702968_0_0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts