Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a coolant leak but am needing part numbers if anyone knows them. The hose that goes from the coolant reservoir leads to a small connector of some sort that I have read can start leaking. This connector is what I need to replace but have heard it is easier to replace the hose too. My Cruze is a 2013 2LT. I would like to get it ordered asap but I want to make sure I get the right part.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,122 Posts
Hey everyone. I have a coolant leak but am needing part numbers if anyone knows them. The hose that goes from the coolant reservoir leads to a small connector of some sort that I have read can start leaking. This connector is what I need to replace but have heard it is easier to replace the hose too. My Cruze is a 2013 2LT. I would like to get it ordered asap but I want to make sure I get the right part.
This does not directly answer your question, but these are the best threads to look through to find the part numbers and the first two are online catalogs.

GM Parts

Wholesale GM Parts

Antifreeze Smell Thread

How-To: Replace 2011-2016 Cruze 1.4L Coolant/Water Outlet

2012 Cruze - Coolant sensor installation?

Cruze Cabin Odors, Sources, and Resolution Summary

There are at least three people that will probably look them up later this morning as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts