Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm the owner of 2011 Cruze LT and recently I started to hear that sqeaking noise while driving. Had anybody ran into it?

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Hi there, I'm the owner of 2011 Cruze LT and recently I started to hear that sqeaking noise while driving. Had anybody ran into it?
hello there, I'm a happy owner of Chevy Cruze 2015 and I've been scrolling my fav coolcars today and decided to join the forum so hi everybody
You own a 2015 and a 2011?

Reactions: sparkman and obermd

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello nafnaf,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing concerns with your Cruze. A certified Chevrolet dealership would be in the best position to help with this. If you would like assistance setting an appointment for diagnosis, please send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and the name of your preferred dealer.
We are always happy to help!

Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Use to say, "a squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Where's grease? Or more appropriately, where's the squeak?

To answer your question, yes, I have ran into squeaks before, and to the best of my knowledge, not the only one. In a vehicle, can think of over a hundred different places.

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
I saw this thing in the sky. What was it?

Just messing with ya, but you seriously need to give some sort of actual information if you want help troubleshooting something!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts