Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Count down to death

6512 Views 29 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Gator
Got a message 85 miles to 65 mph max service exhaust fluid system. 166000 miles and been trouble free other than a EGR valve around 52000 miles . So of to the dealer see what they say the diagnosis is.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Well I stop at the supermarket come back out start the car and the message is gone after it was down to 21 miles to 65 max speed. Still going to drop it off at dealer and see if it stored a code. I drive almost 200 miles a day , dont need it to pop back up and cant make it home Tuesday
Timing sucks, is your dealer open Labor Day?

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
It's out of warranty, I'm punished for driving the car. It's at 166000 miles, was at 150000 when I got the generic recall 10 years or 120000 miles. So everyone else is covered except maybe about 10 people.
There's been a lot of speculation here...which part did it ultimately turn out to be?

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Ok heres the latest GM is going to pay for both parts all I pay for is the labor, my bill is going to be 374.00 . I'm happy with that and happy with GM . It pays to bend there ear if you need to
Excellent result and good info here. Thanks Gator!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.