Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Count down to death

6535 Views 29 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Gator
Got a message 85 miles to 65 mph max service exhaust fluid system. 166000 miles and been trouble free other than a EGR valve around 52000 miles . So of to the dealer see what they say the diagnosis is.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
1,958 Posts
675 for a sensor seems more than excessive. Hope you get a positive outcome.

· Premium Member
1,207 Posts
12662659 Oxygen Sensor Rear Nox Sensor
W/ DIESEL, EGR VALVE & RELATED COMPONENTS
$412.08
MSRP
$251.37 GMOUTLETPARTS.COM

Rockauto:
ACDELCO 12662659 {#12641557} GM Original Equipment Info

Category: NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Sensor
$189.79

If they can't work with you on that you might want to pay them for the diagnosis and replace the sensor yourself, provided it really needs the sensor. Which NOx sensor comes with the recall, anyway?

EDIT: I'm glad GM came through for you. I'll leave this up in case anybody else needs rear NOx sensor prices. Always remember to never buy anything big from Rock without a 5% discount code.

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Ok heres the latest GM is going to pay for both parts all I pay for is the labor, my bill is going to be 374.00 . I'm happy with that and happy with GM . It pays to bend there ear if you need to
Excellent result and good info here. Thanks Gator!

· Registered
281 Posts
12662659 Oxygen Sensor Rear Nox Sensor
W/ DIESEL, EGR VALVE & RELATED COMPONENTS
$412.08
MSRP
$251.37 GMOUTLETPARTS.COM

Rockauto:
ACDELCO 12662659 {#12641557} GM Original Equipment Info

Category: NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) Sensor
$189.79

If they can't work with you on that you might want to pay them for the diagnosis and replace the sensor yourself, provided it really needs the sensor. Which NOx sensor comes with the recall, anyway?

EDIT: I'm glad GM came through for you. I'll leave this up in case anybody else needs rear NOx sensor prices. Always remember to never buy anything big from Rock without a 5% discount code.
The recall is the NOx #1 sensor.

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok heres the latest GM is going to pay for both parts all I pay for is the labor, my bill is going to be 374.00 . I'm happy with that and happy with GM . It pays to bend there ear if you need to

was it your dealer that helped you out or who did you talk to that got this done for you? Do you have the phone number still? I'm having the same issues.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.