Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, this is mostly directed to those who have purchased the coverking seat covers for your cruzes. Im considering going this route, have seen varying prices on them and wondering, are they really that good? Is there anything better out there?

Would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bought them for my car and love them. Perfect fit. Had them for a while now and still fit tight. They fit so well, it's hard to tell they are even covers. Don't think they could be made any better. Well worth the cost.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May I ask where you bought yours? Seen a few places and the prices vary a decent bit.

·
Registered
665 Posts
When I bought mine 4 months ago I arranged for a group buy. Unfortunately no one took the offer.

I think they are worth it. I have pleather, only because that is what other people were interested in. If I had to get them again I would do Leather I think.

They fit nice and tight. Everyone likes them. No one really knows they are covers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah looks like im gonna be spending around $250 for the suedo leather ones for the front. I have the power seats so im hoping they will still work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts