Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Coverking neoprene brand Camo seat covers and I picked them up from AutoAnything. They did some price matching so I got them for about $170 off normal price which is why I purchased them. It took about 4 weeks to get them from the time I placed the order. The fit is so-so, nothing like Wet Okole I have in my truck, and had in my avalanche. So if your thinking about getting these, I'd personally pay more for the WO's when/if they come out, but they aren't making them for the 13-14 from what I've been told because they are different with air bags built in to the seat. This meant the rear seat was put on with 7 different pieces which is why the fit isn't the best and took me about 4 hours by myself taking my time to put them on. They cover just fine, just loose in places. I would have had to pay 15% + shipping to send them back, so I just decided to keep them for what they cost. The last pic shows my new rear upper tower brace installed too.

I know these won't be everybody's cup of tea, so please play nice!

Car seat cover Car seat Car Vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Car seat cover Car seat Family car
Car seat cover Car seat Car Vehicle Family car
Black Tile Floor Room Flooring

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Wet Okole for my avalanche were $650 shipped, but they were pretty amazing and much better quality. But, I like them and there's really not much else I want to do.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
That's Nice and atleast they are not orange !

Reactions: bulldog
1 - 9 of 9 Posts