Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So today I pulled into the gas station, got out and there were two people at the pay machine (Arco). So I walked to the other side to pay rather than wait, unfortunately, because then I wasn't able to see my car. When I went back to my car it was gone... I thought someone stole it, then i saw it took a trip down the driveway on its own and ran into a fence. because there was a little lip on the driveway and how i pulled in with my wheels slightly angled it went into the fence instead of a busy ass street. But now my bumper is all cracked up and it needs to look good because I do ridesharing.

Here is what I found so far on a quick google search: 2013 Chevy Cruze Replacement Bumpers & Parts — CARiD.com

My guess is I need the:

Front Bumper Cover
Right Front Bumper Fog Light Hole Insert
Front Passenger Side Bumper Cover Bracket

The Front Bumper Deflector seems to be ok.
The passenger headlight lense is ok, but for some reason the yellow glass over the blinker bulb broke inside, but not the whole lense or anything else.

This replacement bumper is obviously not painted. I have the granite black paint job, how much would it cost to get that bumper painted, and do you think I could do installation mysellf or if not how much would a quick replacement be if I ordered all these parts myself.
IMG_3982.jpg IMG_3984.jpg IMG_3985.jpg
I live in LA area and can travel anywhere around if anyone has an idea or knows anybody.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!
Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Depends on where you get it done. And how good of a job they do. Exact match, could cost a few hundred dollars to get painted. My advice, is to look for one that comes painted. There are plenty of places out there that sell the bumpers and also will paint them, for you. Just do that. Or check out eBay for someone parting out a black car with a good front bumper. Just a quick search brings up a bunch of those as options.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/330927221536?nav=SEARCH

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Hey Dawg get used to puttting yer Brake on ..with all of them cruzens in LA I would check the wreckers first .

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Brian V, has a point. You can check a wrecking yard for a painted one. But for $259 you can get a brand new one, painted too. Either way. Not going to put you in the poor house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts