Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

My name is Daniel and my fiancée has this car is a 2015 Cruze LT. Sadly she was involved in car accident, nothing to really worry about but her front bumper which to me is not really that bad. Now I have been looking for this front bumper for a short of time but it seems that the 2015 Cruze does not have a really good amount of options. She has a red cruze and I've been looking but nothing comes on. I called some guys because they had the exact model that I was looking for but they told me that it was going to be really expensive the bumper was $195 but the guys said that because of shipping it was going to be $150 more without grilles. He suggested to go the dealer and asked. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Hood
this is how the car looks. Can somebody help me please? I don't really know where to go I have called a few junkyards trying some luck but nothing actually comes. the best was a black new bumper for $195

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.