Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Cruze owners. New to this forum, I've read a ton but have yet to post, until now.

I bought a 2011 Cruze ECO auto a few months ago with 54,000 miles on it currently. I plan on driving this car from Pittsburgh PA to San Diego California with a bunch of stops in between. My cruze and I will become one as I plan on sleeping in the backseat for a majority of the stops I will make. (I have done this before, back seats down, feet in trunk head on the back seats, not too bad) While I am still expanding my personal knowledge of this car I would like to know if anyone has any advice as to what specific spare parts and tools might not be a bad idea to have with me in my emergency kit. I will be covered bumper to bumper under warranty during the whole trip and I can get service at any Certified dealership in the U.S (I believe) I have taken this car on a handful of roadtrips already and it the car seems to have no problem belting down highways for hours at a time, however I feel a good emergency kit just in case is necessary. I really do not have any doubts but if anybody has any helpful tips they would be appreciated, Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.