Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
which borla did you go with for the catback? I had a borla proxs on my hhr and loved it sounded much better than the magnaflow it replaced.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
LOL, gotta love youtube video suggestions. Finished watching the clip to see... MY BUTT HOLE.

On the other hand I really want to hear it in person, because from the clip it can be one of two sounds; either mean & nasty, or semi fart-canny. I doubt its the latter, but with phone recording, it has a... how do you say... "smelly" tinge to it.

Reactions: altonb93

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, gotta love youtube video suggestions. Finished watching the clip to see... MY BUTT HOLE.

On the other hand I really want to hear it in person, because from the clip it can be one of two sounds. Either mean & nasty, or semi fart-canny. I doubt its the latter, but with phone recording, it has a... how do you say... "smelly" tinge to it.
Whenever you are in AZ hit me up and we can meet somewhere and this was recorded with my gopro

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Whenever you are in AZ hit me up and we can meet somewhere and this was recorded with my gopro
I should by swinging through around the week of the 21st of this month, just let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts