Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following parts for sale from my 2013 1.4l Cruze, make offer on each. Intake/other piping have about 5000 miles on them.

- ZZP Catless Downpipe
- ZZP Catted Midpipe *******Sold*
- K&N Intake ********Sold*
- Glowshift 25psi Multicolor boost gauge *******Sold*
- Glowshift Multicolor Volt Gauge ********Sold*
- Trifecta EZFlash Red Cable

I can include pics if requested, text me at 814-242-9957

***UPDATE****
I also have a HID Ultra kit from DDM Tuning for sale. The kit is brand new, I never got around to installing it.* It is 5500w H13 Hi/Lo 5500K kit still in box.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
If he doesn't get the midpipe, I want it. I'm always late to this **** though...lol.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Sent you a text about the purchase. Also interested in the K&N intake. Have an pics?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Should have gone with the RS J/K!!!! I let the RS behind me go around to see how good it is. IT'S GOOD!!! This was at Gingerman last August. Wanted to talk to the guy driving it but he packed up on the last session. Hope Chevy gets into the hot hatch game.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I paid for the midpipe on Saturday. He plans on shipping it to me tomorrow.
I hope you meant the downpipe and not the mid pipe. I was getting the mid pipe until he said it was rusting and falling apart and bent.. Last I heard he was contacting zzp to see what the deal is.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hope you meant the downpipe and not the mid pipe. I was getting the mid pipe until he said it was rusting and falling apart and bent.. Last I heard he was contacting zzp to see what the deal is.
No, I meant the midpipe. Great... Well, I'll see what it looks like when it arrives. I have PayPal protection just in case it's junk. He shipped it today.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
No, I meant the midpipe. Great... Well, I'll see what it looks like when it arrives. I have PayPal protection just in case it's junk. He shipped it today.
Well this is a bummer. Im not sure why he would tell me that. Hope it works out for you. I guess I just missed out on it then.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts