31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Mine isn't there yet but the axle recall showed up.

·
Registered
310 Posts
GM's site only lists my front axle recall (which I've been to the dealer and we are well over a month waiting for parts). I just got my airbag recall letter in the mail today and they are saying to take it in for service. Does anyone know if parts are available for this recall?

·
10,711 Posts
GM's site only lists my front axle recall (which I've been to the dealer and we are well over a month waiting for parts). I just got my airbag recall letter in the mail today and they are saying to take it in for service. Does anyone know if parts are available for this recall?
My dealer said no to parts available or even a clue on how to tackle the issue yet. I asked them Friday and today and got the same answer.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey everyone,

The Cruze air bag letters went out the beginning of 6/28. If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a PM with your VIN, and I would be happy to assist!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
5,722 Posts
Hey BlkGrnetRS! The letters should arrive via United States postal mail. Let us know if you have additional questions.

Does that include CDN customers?
Hey WarningU2! I'm not quite sure what CDN stands for. Can you be more specific so I can provide the correct answer? Thanks!

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey BlkGrnetRS! The letters should arrive via United States postal mail. Let us know if you have additional questions.

Hey WarningU2! I'm not quite sure what CDN stands for. Can you be more specific so I can provide the correct answer? Thanks!

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
CDN = Canadian (resident of Canada)

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Any 2011 with this same problem ? I have only had one recall and it was my water pump. Thanks for your time

·
5,722 Posts
CDN = Canadian (resident of Canada)
Hey WarningU2,

That's what I was thinking, just had to make sure we were on the same page! GM Canada may be handling this issue differently, so your best bet would be to reach out to them directly. Sorry I wasn't able to provide more information! Their customer support team can be reached at 1-800-263-3777 if you're interested in reaching out to them.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 18 of 18 Posts