Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,165 Posts
What's that other ground wire for???
What picture are you looking at?

Could be the block to body, could be part of the big three kit used to upgrade your electrical system etc.

· Administrator
14,165 Posts
If anyone is looking, PEP Boys have the

Bosch Platinum Series AGM Battery Group, Size H7/L4/94R
Part #:94R800BAGM
| SKU :838845
★★★★★★★★★★
See all 208 reviews

The battery is on sale at 25% off for $146.24, regularly $194.99. I shopped at nine different outlets for an H7/94R in general and no one came close this time of year. I believe today only.

· Administrator
14,165 Posts
If anyone is looking, PEP Boys have the

Bosch Platinum Series AGM Battery Group, Size H7/L4/94R
Part #:94R800BAGM
| SKU :838845
★★★★★★★★★★
See all 208 reviews

The battery is on sale at 25% off for $146.24, regularly $194.99. I shopped at nine different outlets for an H7/94R in general and no one came close this time of year. I believe today only.
The battery I installed in 2020 just died. It has a bad cell. PepBoys parts stores went out of business and so I called Bosch the manufacturer. They said they needed to know when I purchased, how much I paid and where I purchased it at. I gave them those three pieces of information along with the part number and they then said I needed a receipt as since they went out of business, they could not determine if the information I gave them was true or not. I said I had a credit card receipt, but that was not good enough. I said the battery has a manufacture date and that it also states it comes with a 4 year 100% replacement. Still wouldn't budge. I think it was a convenient way to get out of a bunch of warranty claims on their part. I said thanks and that I was going to purchase a Duralast battery as Autozone keeps records of past purchases and warranties.

· Administrator
14,165 Posts
Autozone is the best for returns. I had a bad battery once when Pepboys still had parts and they would not take it because my receipt was faded.....
Autozone refused to take the battery I bought back when I found out it was really the starter that was the issue. Anyone looking for a killer battery for less than what AZ sells it for?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts