Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few set of these it is all listed in the link onEbay $95. I used good product Knukonceptz 0/1 gauge tin coated wire 5145, tincopper lugs & glue lined heat shrink & techflex braided shielding thenagain with the glue lined heat shrink. Any question ask ebay is the quickestresponse from my phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-CRUZE-BIG-3-0-1-WIRE-UPGRADE-KNUKONCEPTZ-5145-TIN-COATED-LUGS-GLUE-SHRINK-/132127617189?#ht_554wt_916

I also have 2 sets that is only the alternator wire &wire to the engine that I will post on ebay soon for $75, this is the same kitminus the ground from the battery to the body. I know when I change my batteryI will be upgrading to the diesel battery.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
relisted AGAIN :( OK I guess not one person is looking for a set of these, BUT I would like to get someone from here to buy one. So I will sell a set for $60 & $6 shipping to the 1st person that buys a set from here & gives some feedback on the quality & construction these wire set is. let me know you are from this site & message me about it so I will can this offer. Here is another listing from Ebay CHEVY CRUZE BIG 3 0/1 WIRE UPGRADE KNUKONCEPTZ 5145 TIN COATED LUGS GLUE SHRINK Here is the wire sizes too the lengths of all of these wires are listed below from longest to shortest from lug hole to other lug hole
47.5" longest
23.5 medium
18.5 shortest

these may work for other cars if these lengths work for what you are trying to achieve.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumped
I have many sets ready to go & the 1st person who offers me $60 & $6 shipping on eBay will be very happy. A recap on these BIG 3 wire set, all tin coated copper wires & lugs(boat grade material). I also used glued lined heat shrink tubing for better water proof seals The wire is KNU 5145 tin coated copper wire over $3 per foot, these wires are as good as anyone can make & are way over sized to handle just about any upgrade to the charging systems. I have a video to show how I wired mine up & have no issues.
This kit also has tech flex braiding with another glued lined heat shrink. I know these will out last the car, I used top materials as seen in pictures & videos. If anyone has any questions just hit me up. If you are trying for this awesome set on eBay just let me know about this offer here. Once again I can't stress the quality materials that went into making these as I spared no expense on getting the top quality materials for this application

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bumped again :) still have a few sets of these over sized wires for any stereo upgrades. I have a utube video showing off these premium material wires. I only used quality wires & lugs. everything is tin coated & w/ glue lined heat shrink. These are graded for boats & extreme weather conditions.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ I have no idea. I sure they could fit if the lenths I provided works for that application. Also these would work in a 6 volt BIG trucks too. this is why I made a few sets. I had to make some wires to the truck I was running. These are over sized wires for the cruze, unless you be running a 10K watt systems. LOL

CHEVY CRUZE BIG 3 WIRE 0/1 UPGRADE KNUKONCEPTZ 5145 TIN COATED LUGS GLUE SHRINK | eBay

I have to stress again how good the materials I used to make these weather & waterproof (glue lined heat shrink) with added techflex braided sleeving to help prevent rubbing + melting the main wire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts