Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I have web based images as well as prints in three sizes for sale. Custom illustrations. I can match the look of your car.
Web Based - $10 (w/aftermarket wheels $15)
Prints (Additional printing and shipping fees may apply, add $5 for aftermarket wheels)
SM - 11x17 $25
MD - 18x24 $40
LG - 24x36 $50

I do have copyright of these images, please do not use without permission.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
These came out soooo nice

Sent from my Note 3

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what size are the web based ones, same as what you have posted (1024x662)?
Web based images will be 1600x1200 high quality RGB files.

Reactions: Dragonsys

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I know im game for this. I haven't made up my size yet. Sorry logan...I know I said 8x10 but after looking at the dimensions considered for a small photo...the price is right. So I might go with that one. Ill let you know for sure. As I said before, you did one hellacious job my friend. I might have you tweak mine a little if possible. (Like add the hood deflector, and vent visors).

Reactions: IROCZILLA

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know im game for this. I haven't made up my size yet. Sorry logan...I know I said 8x10 but after looking at the dimensions considered for a small photo...the price is right. So I might go with that one. Ill let you know for sure. As I said before, you did one hellacious job my friend. I might have you tweak mine a little if possible. (Like add the hood deflector, and vent visors).
Send me a pic of them on your car and you got it

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
You got it buddy =].

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
How about a small fee for future adjustments of orginal images? Perhaps a carbon fiber hood, different wheels, etc..

What do you think? Is that something doable? Maybe base it on whats needed changed and the time you'll need to put in. I know wheels are the biggie. :p

Sent from my Note 3

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about a small fee for future adjustments of orginal images? Perhaps a carbon fiber hood, different wheels, etc..

What do you think? Is that something doable? Maybe base it on whats needed changed and the time you'll need to put in. I know wheels are the biggie. :p

Sent from my Note 3
Probably just $5 per adjustment item

Reactions: KOBALT

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Hey logan...here she is with my hood deflector on atleast =]

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I'm gonna need gatling guns coming out of my hood and bananas for the spokes on my wheels. Also, a huge 3 foot spoiler with stripper poles as the pillars for it. With miniature strippers on them spinning, of course.

Edit: Matt's idea

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Yup...it was sooooo my idea HAHAHHAHAHAHA..

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna need gatling guns coming out of my hood and bananas for the spokes on my wheels. Also, a huge 3 foot spoiler with stripper poles as the pillars for it. With miniature strippers on them spinning, of course.

Edit: Matt's idea
That can be arranged...haha

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Alright Logan...now ya gotta add my bowties on my door pillars that I just posted pictures of hahaha. I added them to facebook and on here in my build thread. It is on the last page in my build thread btw.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi it's amber again actually the thread u made with the last red car at the bottom with regular rims is mine to a t minus the pink bow tie I would love one of these when I see it will def order one thanks again!!!! Oh yea and license plate too NY 8 DALEJR1 :) I do have rain guards too!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts