Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And I also downloaded the most recent version before trying as well.
Can you confirm you have version 1.0.3.8? If you do have it can you send me the log?

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Confirmed. I'll send you a log.
Thank you, I got it and it looks like it's an older log format. If it was from march like you say then it must be EZFlash pre 1.5.3.0.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Big update today

Update: Version 1.0.4.2
Added chart zoom feature
Added Min, Avg, Max line options
Added additional info for data points
Added export to Excel CSV option
Added Grid view
Fixed log version check

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
I don't have an OBD2 cable (yet, in the processes of making it) so I can't test the app with any logs, but it doesn't look like you're using ZedGraphs. I suggest looking in to using that to do your graphing instead since it has a HUGE number of features such as zooming, panning, range selection, 3D graphs, it goes on... It would just make the application pop a little more :) If you're already using it then add some color man! :D

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't have an OBD2 cable (yet, in the processes of making it) so I can't test the app with any logs, but it doesn't look like you're using ZedGraphs. I suggest looking in to using that to do your graphing instead since it has a HUGE number of features such as zooming, panning, range selection, 3D graphs, it goes on... It would just make the application pop a little more :) If you're already using it then add some color man! :D
I don't own an Apple product or a body shop; I don't make things look pretty. As a Microsoft MVP I have access to some high end charting packages, but I chose the stock win forms chart for simplicity. If you want to do some mock ups I'd be happy to try my best to make it look nicer. Think "sleeper".

Also, I'm starting to think that I'm interested in helping you with your cable. I have a bit more info that you asked me about previously.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Now it says my files are too old. ha ha, I'll go make some new ones I guess.
Yeah, I finally figured out the versioning. It comes out as 256 or 512 and I thought that was just a mistake in the read, but I guess those are the versions.

so far I've personally read cruze logs, s/c cobalt logs and sonic logs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is there any way to open older data logs? I have logs from Jan-Feb that I would really like to look at. EZ-Flash ver 1.2.133.0

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry, not right now. If enough people are interested I will take a look.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Awesome, ill have to give this a go to compare stock numbers to ones after the tune. What are you a MS MVP for? I'm pretty familiar with the program.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Awesome, ill have to give this a go to compare stock numbers to ones after the tune. What are you a MS MVP for? I'm pretty familiar with the program.
Nice, let me know what you think.

I'm a C# MVP. Are you a dev?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I was going to get into development, but changed to networking. Started to learn C# last year to try my hand at Windows Phone programming but never got far into it. Most of the MVP's I know are from the entertainment Div, Marques Lyons (who runs the Consumer Camp events at Microsoft stores) and Travis Pope.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Had an error when i tried my data log. i sent the problem to the email that pops up after
Make sure you get the latest version of the reader. Logs need to be from EZ Flash 1.5.18.0 or newer. Current is 1.5.46.

FYI: I did not receive the email yet. Please resend or PM me. I may need your log so send me the log file too please.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey i just got my tune and i data logged it and am trying to use your log reader i have your latest version for the the log reader and my ez flash version says 1.5.45 get error unkown PID: 1064 in config 249

·
Registered
481 Posts
call it the : CDL Visualizer.

also bump for the diy usb obd2 cable. show us how its done, ill jump on the development

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I've released an update. EZ Flash has added 3 new PIDs

"Octane Scalar"
"Fuel Composition Sensor Frequency"
"Fuel Alcohol Content"

You can now read logs generated with EZ Flash 1.5.47 (latest at this time).

@Papoose42 - this solves your problem.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Titan - until I get the nerve to try my hand at re-installing the tune, I thought I'd give the data log reader a try. Awesome program! Thanks for putting in the Metric units. Everything made so much more sense!

The ability to export is awesome too - now I can sort the data!

Just wanted to say thanks :')

21 - 40 of 66 Posts