Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Installed the delete kit about 12k miles ago. Overall I have not been impressed in the slightest. I ran a Trifecta tune with emission equipment intact and it ran perfect, ton of power and a slight mpg improvement over stock. I switch to the Fleece tune so I could ditch the emission crap. After the delete kit was installed I ended up with a rough running car once the engine warms up. Also, engine is rough on shut down, guessing because of the throttle valve being disconnected. My mpg dropped by 2-4mpg, it's now worse than stock or with the Trifecta tune. Power is less than Trifecta, I would say very close to stock performance. No CEL or any other clue to what might be the issue. Reinstalled all emission equipment and car runs great with both the stock tune and the Trifecta tune.

I have contacted Fleece and they offered to check it out, but I have asked for a appointment for over 2 months and have yet to hear back.

Yeah something was wrong. Nothing of what you described applies to anyone else with the tune.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts