Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, As of now I am finding myself in a bit of a spot I turn in the last of my Tdis next week and will be in the market for another diesel. So far between my 09 and my 11 I've had about 300,000 miles with maybe 2000$ worth of repairs and have absolutely loved everything about their drive trains. (11 didn't even see a check engine light until 180k miles) With that said I have driven the Cruze (gas) as a rental car for a few thousand miles over the years since it first came out and aside from the lack of power from the base gas engine the cars seem nice. I am currently looking at purchasing a 14 Cruze diesel but the reviews I've seen say they aren't very reliable. Now I do understand that more people who have issues are going to say something vrs the people who don't have any which is why I am here. I drive 40k+ per year on average and need whatever I get to be very reliable. I would prefer a lower mileage Cruze but if I am just going to have issue after issue I will get a bit older vw. So how reliable are these cars? Parts pricey or hard to find? Cold weather starting? Whatever information y'all could give me would be great

Thank you!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.