Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a search for future Chevy Cruze models and MPG, I saw a rendering of a station wagon. Has anyone heard if this is a real possibily? What is expected for future highway MPG?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
We know there was a station wagon version of the Gen 1 Cruze. It was sold in almost everywhere except North America.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Station wagon? Are you talking about the hatchback? If not, how is it different?

The Gen2 hatchback is being sold in the US.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
It was actually not a bad looking little wagon at all - it's a shame we dont like wagons here. Much less awkward looking than the 1st gen Hatchback.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car

·
2,170 Posts
I hate hatchbacks. But I love wagons. A hatch doesn't have the extra window in the back, a D pillar, or the extra 2 feet of length which almost doubles cargo room. That maroon one in the photo above is my perfect vision of the Cruze. Just need to jam the 2.0L turbo under the hood, and give it a better manual trans and it'll be perfect in every way.

Reactions: pacolino

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
I hate hatchbacks. But I love wagons. A hatch doesn't have the extra window in the back, a D pillar, or the extra 2 feet of length which almost doubles cargo room. That maroon one in the photo above is my perfect vision of the Cruze. Just need to jam the 2.0L turbo under the hood, and give it a better manual trans and it'll be perfect in every way.
They came in diesels...WITH a manual!

·
2,170 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts