Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well you can now build a cruze hatch on checy websiste.

MSRP from $17,850
Feature highlights of the Cruze trim:

• 1.4L Turbo engine
  • 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
  • 6-speed manual transmission
  • 7-inch diagonal center stack touch-screen display
  • 10 air bags [SUP]8[/SUP]
  • 15-inch steel wheels with covers
  • Chevrolet MyLink[SUP]TM[/SUP][SUP]4[/SUP]
  • Rear Vision Camera

STANDARD FEATURES
Mechanical

• 1.4L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
    • 153 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque
    • Continuously Variable Valve Timing
  • 6-speed manual transmission
  • Axle, 3.65 ratio
  • Front wheel drive
  • Coolant protection, engine
  • Battery, 70AH
  • Alternator, 130 amps
  • Suspension, front MacPherson strut
  • Suspension, rear, compound crank
  • Steering, power, electric rack-mounted
  • 4-wheel antilock disc brakes These brakes feature antilock braking designed to
    • Help reduce wheel lockup
    • Help maintain steering control during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
  • Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
  • Brake, parking, manual, hand-operated
Interior

• Chevrolet MyLink[SUP]®[/SUP] Radio[SUP]1[/SUP] with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock
    • Bluetooth[SUP]®2[/SUP] streaming audio for music and select phones
    • Features Android Auto™[SUP]3[/SUP] and Apple CarPlay™[SUP]3[/SUP] capability for compatible phones
    [SUP]1[/SUP] MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. USB connectivity can vary and may not be compatible with all devices.
    [SUP]2[/SUP] Go to www.my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
    [SUP]3[/SUP] Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google[SUP]®[/SUP] and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto is not currently available with optional Chevrolet MyLink with 8" diagonal display.
    Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.
  • Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
  • Bluetooth for phone
  • OnStar[SUP]®1[/SUP] with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi[SUP]®[/SUP] hotspot
    • Connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds
    • Includes OnStar[SUP]®[/SUP] Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first)
    [SUP]1 [/SUP]Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan. Visit www.onstar.com for details and system limitations.
  • Audio system feature, USB port
  • Antenna, integral rear window
  • Front bucket seats For a comfortable drive, these seats include:
    • Reclining seatbacks
    • Height-adjustable head restraints
  • Seat trim, cloth
  • Driver 6-way manual seat adjuster
    • Forward or aft
    • Up or down
    • Recline to raise and lower the seatback
  • Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
  • Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
  • Seat, rear, folding
  • Console, floor, without armrest
  • Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
  • Steering wheel, 3-spoke
  • Instrumentation, analog with mph speedometer
  • Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
  • Oil life monitoring system
  • Tire Pressure Display
  • Warning tones, driver and front passenger safety belts
  • Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
  • Door locks, power
  • Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
  • Remote Keyless Entry
  • Trunk release, power, remote
  • Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
  • Remote panic alarm
  • Engine immobilizer, theft-deterrent system
  • Single-zone air conditioning Includes an air cabin filter that helps prevents dust and pollen from entering the car.
  • Heater, electric
  • Rear air ducts, floor mounted
  • Defogger, rear-window, electric
  • Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
  • Visors with vanity mirrors
  • Lighting, interior, overhead courtesy lamp
  • Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy
  • Lighting, interior, trunk/cargo area
Exterior

• 15" steel wheels with bolt-on covers
  • 195/65R15 all-season, blackwall tires
  • Wheel, spare, none
  • Tire sealant and inflator kit
  • Tire, spare, none
  • Moldings, Black beltline
  • Headlamps, halogen twin reflectors with automatic on/off and delay
  • Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, manual-folding
  • Windshield, solar absorbing
  • Glass, solar absorbing
  • Door handles, body-color

Safety

• StabiliTrak[SUP]® [/SUP]Electronic Stability Control System It assists the driver in maintaining vehicle control in sudden maneuvers, particularly in low-traction conditions, like emergency lane changes and avoidance maneuvers
    • The system uses a digital steering angle sensor to measure how the driver wants to turn, and a solid-state yaw rate sensor measures the rate at which the vehicle is turning
    • It compares the difference between the direction the driver is steering with the way the vehicle is turning
    • If the system determines the vehicle is not responding appropriately to the driver’s steering input, stability control reduces engine torque and applies precise amounts of pressure to the individual front brakes to slow the vehicle and help bring it back to its intended path
  • Daytime Running Lamps
  • Air bags, 10 total frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
  • OnStar[SUP]®[/SUP] Guidance Plan[SUP]1[/SUP] for 3 months Includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling). 1 Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.
  • OnStar[SUP]®[/SUP] Basic plan[SUP]1[/SUP] for 5 years Includes limited RemoteLink[SUP]®[/SUP] mobile app services, Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification. [SUP]1 [/SUP]Basic plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.
  • Rear Vision Camera Integrated into the 7" diagonal color touch screen display, the camera shows you what's behind your back bumper when you shift into reverse.
  • Safety belts, front pretensioner
  • Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
  • Restraint provisions, latch
  • Teen Driver This configurable feature allows you to activate customizable vehicle settings associated with your key fob to encourage safe driving behavior.
    • Limits certain vehicle features, and prevents certain safety systems from being turned off.
    • An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you continue to coach your new driver.
  • Tire Pressure Monitor

you get the 1.4 turbo in the l!!!!! man what a jump from the l gen 1 1.8 this is the sedan but man they really jumped up the l line up

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That starting MSRP is for the sedan, the hatchback starts at $22,115
YAH I DO FIND THE HATCH STARTING PRICE HIGH. IM Assuming since they start of as a lt they want to recoup some dev cost

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,905 Posts
Since car GPS systems are always out of date I'd rather use my phone anyway.
Ditto - if the car has Android Auto, it's able to use your phone and display GPS anyway, I believe.

Reactions: UpstateNYBill

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
since car gps systems are always out of date i'd rather use my phone anyway.
Ditto - if the car has android auto, it's able to use your phone and display gps anyway, i believe.
yah on my way back from lordtown... The gm gps ****** me. It sent me way wya way off coarse through some hick coal mining town and made me go on a dirt utility road hanging over the river 80ft high..... Once my phone was cooled down google was life wtf?!! Where did you go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts