Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,911 Posts

·
2,170 Posts
Wow, 22K is dangerously close to Focus/Fiesta ST, Camaro, Mustang, Veloster turbo, and WRX money... That's expensive. There's a ton of 2.0 Turbo vehicles out that can be had for that price.

·
2,254 Posts
I was thinking the same thing...

Heck we have a 10 Camaro SS here for 23k...

Reactions: jsusanka

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, 22K is dangerously close to Focus/Fiesta ST, Camaro, Mustang, Veloster turbo, and WRX money... That's expensive. There's a ton of 2.0 Turbo vehicles out that can be had for that price.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Our 2007 mazda 3s has been pretty reliable. If I was getting a new car today I would look really hard at some mazdas like the 3 and 6 along with the fusion, malibu, and camry. The cruze premiere gets into mazda 6 territory. Shoot my wife got a 2015 Rav 4 xle and talked the saleman down to 24,700.

I like the cruze but it just isn't a 25,000 - 30,000 dollar car. And I want z-link and looks like you are going to have to be in that range to get z-link. But what do I know inflation is killing everybody. You probably aren't going to get a spark or a honda fit unless it is in that range pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
I like the cruze but it just isn't a 25,000 - 30,000 dollar car.
Agreed - when I paid 16,400 for my ECO 6M in 2011 - I felt that was reasonable. My 37k MSRP BMW bought new for 32k - can't see paying 30k for a Cruze - a Camaro would be a much better value for that money.

Reactions: jsusanka

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Agreed - when I paid 16,400 for my ECO 6M in 2011 - I felt that was reasonable. My 37k MSRP BMW bought new for 32k - can't see paying 30k for a Cruze - a Camaro would be a much better value for that money.
Totally agree with you and that is what I paid for my 2011 1LT and with the options I got on it I feel like I got a good deal. Now if it would quit going through water pumps I will really feel like I got good deal. :)

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
That's...kinda pricey. You're well into the lower tier of the midsized segment at that price point. In fact, that's not far off the price of an Accord Sport.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.