Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Cruze KO'd

Tags
cruze kod
1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  brian v 
#1 ·
So just after getting a new turbo and a new air filter, plus a muffler delete, my Cruze was feeling awesome, then came the hesitation and crazy shaking, not to mention oil dropping like crazy, turns out that I need a new engine valve cover, the gaskets dead, also need a new oil filter housing, and a new o2 sensor , it got fried due to the oil leaking, so for now my Cruze is KO'd ... Just my luck

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
bummer !
On the bright side . New parts .

#3 ·
:( I offer my condolences to you.

Reactions: Tomko
#6 ·
Wednesday huh? That's not too bad. Once I got stuck with a kia rio rental while my Cobalt was in the shop for two months after it's accident. Then I got stuck with a nissan sentra for three weeks after the Cobalt was fixed and hit by a hail storm a few months later. But insurance covered mine both times, your misfortune sounds expensive and inconvenient.

#11 ·
The valve cover has an extended warranty if I recall correctly ..a TSB came out about how the PCV being faulty . GM did the right thing and extended the warranty .

Reactions: jblackburn
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.