Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im thinking of getting some led fog lights or drls. it looks like it would be farely easy to do and the parts are only 60 bux. right now i have just a black cap so im thinking this would look good but im not sure if it would go well with stock headlights. let me know your input thanks!

what i want
what i have

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
My father has a White Cruze and the exact same LED fogs you have on your picture. I got them from Ebay and it was worth it : It looks good and they work well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I just ordered em on eBay still kinda nervous they will look weird with standard headlights but I think it'll look better than it is also does your dads have his set to be on all the time or just daytime (DRLs)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No they wire either into ignition source or DRLs I believe not sure though . I'm wiring mine to ignition so they run when car is on

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**** i live in WI so i definatly see salt hopefully they dont turn yellow to fast because i wash my car once a week maybe thatll help? do you guys think they should be just for the daytime or you think it will be okay for day and night use?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts