Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have already stuck the lighted sills down in there spots I just can't find where the door switch is that activates the rear dome light to come on when you open the door. Any and all help would be much apreciated. If you can get pics that would help as well.

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are what im trying to wire in. I don't want to have to run extra wiring to daisy chain them together. I only want what ever door i open for that one to come on, not all of them at once.

Technology Electronic device Display device Electric blue Gadget

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your making it more difficult for yourself. It will be much easier to run two power wires down each side and ground the other wire locally rather then try and locate each doors individual input to the BCM. Not impossible just time consuming. Make sure you can find a good wiring diagram.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So when i woke up yesterday i decided to run the wiring to get the lights working. this is how it came out. the first on is with out the flash ans the second one is with the flash on at the same time of day.
Blue Electric blue Light Neon Font Material property Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
84 Posts
Illuminated door sills are AWESOME!!! That was the first upgrade I did after I bought my ECO. Through in some LED lighting under the dash while I was at it. LOVE IT!!!

Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Night Auto part

·
Registered
110 Posts
Illuminated door sills are AWESOME!!! That was the first upgrade I did after I bought my ECO. Through in some LED lighting under the dash while I was at it. LOVE IT!!!

View attachment 50097 View attachment 50105
That looks epic, mind sharing where you installed your LEDs? Because you can see mine from the back seats :s

Also the wiring, I wired mine to one of the cables of the many connectors near the passenger footwell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.