Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeahh ahha...jsut the feel would be a little bit better youknow....im not a big fan of plastic or rubber pedals...i like the metal feel!

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill let you know in about a week or so lol...im going to order them just for you shawn lol...i bet they look amazing as well!!!

p.s. i love new york....maybe ill visit you in my cruze i go up to New York every summer lol....best city !!

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol i dont literally go "up" to go to New York. Im just saying its a nice drive since i dont fly up. I flew up 3 years ago and dont find it worth it. I like the cruze up there or shall i say down there lol.

Shawn are you for real!!!!, u prefer Tdot over new york ! Your crazy man lol.
TDots alright but new york is always pumping ! The shopping is great and the places are incredible. I love the states canadas boring i think lol

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which city ldo you guys think is better new york or vegas? I hear vegas is from my dad but i would love to check it out to compare it new york lol. Any recommendations

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
neither.
nyc is too expensive to live in and most parts are super old/dirty
vegas is only fun for vacations, its a false city built in the middle of a desert, nothing around outside of the downtown area for the most part

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i get what your saying....For a 2 bedroom condo in the city (New York) what will it cost you....in "good" or "okay" conditions lol....

neither.
nyc is too expensive to live in and most parts are super old/dirty
vegas is only fun for vacations, its a false city built in the middle of a desert, nothing around outside of the downtown area for the most part

·
Premium Member
2011 1.4L T LTZ RS
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, sorry Cruzeman I didnt end up getting them, Too many people scared me lol so im just going to wait till more companies come out with pedals that ACTUALLY fit the Cruze. No AWD crap!:p

·
Registered
148 Posts
Go on andysautosport.com They have a bunch. Im eventually getting silver metal sparcos with black rubber inserts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.