Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Not necessarily a new Cruze owner but new to the forum. I own a 2012 Cruze LT with the RS package in black. Traded in my 2004 Trailblazer when I picked up the Cruze. Hated to see my beloved blazer go but with the rising gas prices here in CT, had to do something:( Anyway, been loving my Cruze since I bought it almost two years ago and recently decided to make some alterations to the exterior. I blacked out the two bow tie's with vinyl and added a Sonic style turbo badge to the back (I know its kind of cheesy, but I like it). Also tinted the windows, 20's all around. My Christmas present to myself this year was a new set of Benz style tail lights. I had always poked around Cruze Talk for answers to my Cruze related questions, but really relied on the post from member hatefire, who posted a how to on wiring the Benz style lights, and decided to join the site afterwards. Took me about 8 hours to wire everything since I know next to nothing about this kind of stuff but I think it turned out pretty good. Anyway, looking forward to being a member here and a big thank you to hatefire for the write-up! Cheers
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Chevrolet cruze
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Full-size car

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Looks good. I guess the "E" is silent...lol

Reactions: Starks8

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to Cruze Talk! I like what you've done with your Cruze! Thanks for sharing the pics. PM me anytime you have a question for Chevrolet Customer Care. :coolpics:

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 12 of 12 Posts