Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in Virginia and want to swap your factory parts for my aftermarket parts plus some cash, hit me up and we can coordinate a weekend. I'm going back to stock because I'm trading this in for a truck.

Parts

Bosch injectors
Retrofit projectors (AMG C63 Projectors)
Ksport coils
MSR 095 Black Pearl wheels
K&N CAI
ZZP DP
Borla Catback
ZZP FMIC
BMW style tail lights
18mm spacers
AEM Boost and AFR guages +pillar

Not even really sure how to price all of this out, but if there is someone out there with a bone stock trying to make it trully one of a kind, shoot me a text and I will provide pictures of everything. I'm a veteran user of this website and some of the oldest members can vouch for that.

Cell: 757-603-1181

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Hey Eddy that's a good 1 ..........

Reactions: Eddy Cruze

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I wish youd ship to canada. Interested in a couple things there.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
When you decide to ship, let me know...I might be interested in a few things.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
I think you guys are missing the point, he wants stock parts to trade + dollars, are you going to ship your stock parts back to him? That's why he wants a local trade/sale.

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
I think you guys are missing the point, he wants stock parts to trade + dollars, are you going to ship your stock parts back to him? That's why he wants a local trade/sale.
I was willing to work with him on shipping my stock parts to him for his parts with paypal for cash but no reply.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
He's a quiet guy .....good to read that he just might have found that niche that is needed for our warriors upon the return to what we consider ordinary life ..

I to have a ton of parts . In boxes and ready to ship .....

Reactions: obermd

·
Registered
481 Posts
I would buy those projectors in a hurry!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You might not like the price! They aren't cheap lol. I paid just about 3 grand for these to be made about a year ago..

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hit me up man, we can work out something, I'm up in Maryland quite a bit, its not a bad drive

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Chris. Put a lot of time and money into this thing, I would just sell the whole thing as is.. But winter is coming...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts