Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Cruze problem

486 5
Mods K&N typhoon, zzp imported intake manifold, BNR tune

I jus tuned my 2015 Chevy Cruze with BNR.
I’m driving it to work and I notice a little break up when I give it gas. My thoughts cool pack is bad or injectors. But idk I jus know basic car stuff.
someone have any ideas what it could be ?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank man. Also one weird thing today happened when I was driving. A warning popped up on my dash it was stabilitrak needed to be service. I looked over no check engine light no traction control light absolutely nothing. I looked back on my dash and the service warning was gone. I don’t want to mess up the car should I go back to stock tune?

· Registered
256 Posts
Thank man. Also one weird thing today happened when I was driving. A warning popped up on my dash it was stabilitrak needed to be service. I looked over no check engine light no traction control light absolutely nothing. I looked back on my dash and the service warning was gone. I don’t want to mess up the car should I go back to stock tune?
Stabilitrak has nothing to do with the tune though. It's a completely different system. Usually those lights appear because of a wheel speed sensor, fuse or issue with the steering rack. None are due to the engine itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts